Transcripts can be emailed to email@example.com
Or mailed to –
Seattle Film Institute Transcripts
3210 16th Ave W
Seattle, WA 98119
Courses taken prior to formal admission to a Seattle Film Institute degree program may be considered for transfer to a SFI degree program provided that the following criteria are met.
Undergraduate students who previously attended a nationally or regionally accredited college or university may be granted transfer credit if the courses taken are applicable to their program of study at Seattle Film Institute. Students may transfer no more than 15-quarter credits of their total undergraduate program credits at Seattle Film Institute. In determining Satisfactory Academic Progress, transfer credits affect Rate of Progress and Maximum Time in which to Complete but do not affect GPA or CGPA (the Satisfactory Academic Progress appears elsewhere in this catalog).
- Only grades of C (2.0) or above will be considered for transfer.
- Students seeking transfer credit from institutions who do not assign grades will have courses evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Students seeking to transfer credit to Seattle Film Institute are responsible for having official transcripts forwarded for review. All official transcripts sent to Seattle Film Institute become the property of Seattle Film Institute.
- Transfer credit is evaluated 30 days prior to the start of the term. Course descriptions should be forwarded with the official transcripts, and Seattle Film Institute reserves the right to ask to review syllabi, textbooks, student work or tests to document level of coursework taken.
- When a student elects to change a program or enroll at a higher credential at Seattle Film Institute, the student’s attempted and earned credits and grades will be transferred into the new program as applicable, including transfer credit. Credits earned at the school in the original program of study that apply to the new program of study will be used when computing grade point average, rate of progress and maximum timeframe.
- Seattle Film Institute reserves the right to determine if a course is appropriate and meets the goals and objectives of the Seattle Film Institute curriculum.