How to Pay Tuition
You can pay your tuition in three ways:
• Mailing in a check or money order
• In-person at SFI
• Online using the steps below
Payment must be in the college’s possession by your tuition due date. If you are mailing
your payment, please allow sufficient time for delivery.
Your enrollment in classes is not complete until your tuition is paid. You may be dropped
from a class for non-payment.
Tuition Due Dates 2023-24
Fall 2023 Friday September 22, 2023
Winter 2024 Friday December 29, 2023
Spring 2024 Friday March 15, 2024
Summer 2024 Friday May 31, 2024
Methods of Payment
• Mail a check or money order to the address below. Make sure your Student ID
is on your check or money order.
Seattle Film Institute
3210 16th Ave W
Seattle, WA 98119
• Pay in-person: Drop your check off with staff during regular business hours in the
Administrative Suite located on the 2nd floor.
• Pay online through the Paymentus system:
1. Check your email for a tuition statement from the SFI Business Office; if you have
not received a statement, please contact Susan McElroy at email@example.com. Please
make sure to have your student ID (found on your statement) handy.
2. Your statement includes a link to the Paymentus payment portal. Click on this
link and follow the prompts to complete an online payment.
Questions? Contact Susan McElroy, Business Office: firstname.lastname@example.org